Included: (1) Fixture with mounting plates (1) Clamp (1) Powercon Cable
This item is used with normal wear and tear. All items are tested and fully functional prior to listing.
INTERESTED AT A DIFFERENT PRICE? CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN OFFER!
The Chroma-Q® Studio Force V 12 Phosphor™ is a 3,200 - 5,600K CCT, variable white fixture which utilizes innovative LED technologies found in the Studio Force™ range to provide an equivalent soft edge output to a fluorescent fixture - up to 4,200 lumens - developed specifically for use in TV, film and broadcast studio environments. Other features include fine-tuning of the green & magenta tints and frequency for camera, an extremely smooth uniform wash, extra soft beam, theatrical grade dimming and laboratory calibration to match Black Body Locus. Designed for practicality, the units equipped with a manual control mode, colour touch screen interface, fan-less, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units and a range of optional accessories.
- 3,200 - 5,600K CCT variable white
- Variable frequency
- Extreme output – up to 4,200 lumens
- Extra soft beam – very wide output
- Extremely smooth, uniform wash
- Theatrical grade dimming
- Ideal for film and studio applications
- Factory calibrated to match Black Body Locus
- 335mm / 13.2" length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
- Camera friendly
- PowerCon input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
- Broad range of accessories available, including barn door and spigot adaptor
- Fanless, studio & full control modes
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
- Built-in power supply
- Hidden quick release fixings
- Rugged extruded aluminum body
Chroma-Q Studio Force V12 Phosphor
*Applicable tax will be applied to all online sales.